Home' Perth Guide : Perth Guide 11 Contents All events online | scoop.com.au
• 71 Self contained Apartments
& 2 luxurious Penthouse Suites
• 5 minutes by ferry or car to
• Minutes walk to Mends Street –
restaurants, supermarket & shops
• Free car parking for guests
53 SOUTH PERTH ESPLANADE
SOUTH PERTH, WA 6151
P: (08) 9368 6688 FREECALL: 1800 888 068
one of Perth’s
RIVERSIDE SERVICED APARTMENTS
Need to Know
• Pace yourself – if you’ve set yourself an ambitious number of bars to visit on the night, limit yourself to
one drink per venue (chased by heaps of water).
• Don’t mix beer with liquor. Sample the unique offerings at the bar – signature cocktails or top-shelf imported
booze – and avoid beer altogether.
• Plan ahead. Start with the bars that close early, and save those open until the wee hours for last.
4...GO ON A SMALL-BAR HOP IN NORTHBRIDGE?
Keeping up with all the new small bars around town isn’t easy. Northbridge alone has a ridiculous
number of them. There’s Lot Twenty (pictured), with its stay-all-day courtyard and awesome food; the
understated Dominion League, with its sexy, dimly lit basement; Sneaky Tony’s, with its password-
protected door down a laneway in Chinatown; No Mafia, with its amazing Italian cocktails and food;
and the grungy cool Joe’s Juice Joint. Then of course there are all the old favourites, like Mechanics’
Institute, Frisk, Bar 399, Ezra Pound and The Bird. Not prepared to put together your own itinerary?
Take Two Feet and a Heartbeat’s small bar tour, which includes a drink and nibbles at three venues.
Don’t worry about being surrounded by tourists – 90 per cent of guests are from Perth!
Links Archive Perth Guide 10 Perth Guide 12 Navigation Previous Page Next Page